Sunday, March 28, 2010

band blog assignment 2

How did you feel when the end of the story was not given to you?
When the end was not given to me, i was desperate to find out what was going to be at the end. The story that we read made me predict and wanted to find out the end. I also felt in tension as the mystery of the black spot had made me become very curious.

How did you feel about the black box and the black spot/blank paper? Explain.
The black spot and the box made me feel in tension as i thought it was going to be something very serious. Also as in the story they slowed down when they picked it. The family who picked the spotted paper was in anger and despair. When the other people picked a blank paper, they felt relieved. The following reasons are why i felt in tension.

why did the author leave these voids in the story?
I think the author left a void in the story to make sure he hooks in the reader. As reaching the climax, he put a momentum that built up to a climax. The momentum was the description when he came up to pick the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment